Skip to main content

Petition to Graduate

Students planning to graduate with a minor in EPC should file a Petition to Graduate one calendar year before anticipated graduation (but not before the third quarter of their third year). Once completed, the form must be signed by an EPC faculty advisor and returned to the Registrar's Office.

Before your meeting with the EPC advisor, you must fill out

  1. The Graduation Petition form of your school
  2. The Minor Requirement Worksheet.

You must bring with you to the meeting with the EPC faculty advisor:

  1. The Graduation Petition Form of your school
  2. The Minor Requirement Worksheet
  3. Your degree progress report.
Back to top