AdvisingAn EPC advisor can help you:
- declare the minor
- plan your EPC minor – (see WCAS Minor Requirement Worksheet)
- plan for study abroad (including sign the relevant paper work)
- request credit from study abroad or courses
takenat another University
- petition to graduate (Please bring the WCAS Minor Requirement Worksheet and an up-to-date copy of your degree progress report)
- Download the declaration form and fill out the student and major/minor information sections.
- Save the pdf named as: “<Your Last Name>_<Your Student ID>”.
- Follow the department/program instructions for the major/minor you would like to declare in making an advising appointment and submitting the form for their approval.
- The department/program approver should submit the completed and signed petition to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Melissa Rosenzweig to set up an advising appointment.
*Until further notice, all EPC advising will be conducted online rather than in person. Please email Keith Woodhouse with any questions or to set up an online appointment.Back to top