Skip to main content


An EPC advisor can help you:
To Declare the Minor in EPC:
  1. Download the declaration form and fill out the student and major/minor information sections. 
  2. Save the pdf named as: “<Your Last Name>_<Your Student ID>”.
  3. Follow the department/program instructions for the major/minor you would like to declare in making an advising appointment and submitting the form for their approval.
  4. The department/program approver should submit the completed and signed petition to: 

Contact Melissa Rosenzweig to set up an advising appointment.

*Until further notice, all EPC advising will be conducted online rather than in person. Please email Melissa Rosenzweig with any questions or to set up an online appointment. 

Back to top