Fair Share Alliance
Fair Share Alliance is a citizen-based non-profit advocacy organization that works to provide every American with a fair shot at a good job and a strong voice in our democracy.
Green Youth Farm - Community Gardening
As a Green Youth Farm intern you will be working as part of a dedicated, energetic team at one of four sustainable farms, working alongside teenagers to produce vibrant young people and delicious organically grown food for underserved communities. Green Youth Farm participants are middle/high school students from underserved communities who learn about principles of sustainable agriculture, teamwork, leadership and entrepreneurship as they cultivate a crop and their own work and career skills. For more information visit: Green Youth Farm or go online to complete application.
Volunteer with Citizen's Greener EvanstonCGE's Transportation Task Force is in need of volunteers to do research,
and advocate for better transportation options in Evanston focused on:
- making public transportation easier, more predictable and more adaptable to Evanstonians' needs;
- increasing awareness of transportation options and foster better bike/car/pedestrian relations in the community;
- attracting community's attention on fuel options alternative to oil.
Environment America Fellowship Program
The two-year Environment America Fellowship Program gives passionate, talented and committed students right out of college the chance to advocate for a cleaner, greener, healthier future. For more information, contact Lauren Monahan, the Environment America representative for NU, at email@example.com or (312) 544-4430 ext. 305.
Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Job Opportunities
The Field Museum
Jobs and Internships
Green Corps Field School for Environmental Organizing
Green Corps is looking for college graduates who are ready to take on the biggest environmental challenges of our day. In Green Corps' year-long paid program, Green Corps' begins in August with Introductory Classroom Training in Boston, and continues with field placements in multiple locations across the U.S. Candidates must be willing to relocate.
For more information, visit www.greencorps.org or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lincoln Park Zoo.
Internships and Opportunities.
The Trust for Public Land.
Jobs and Internships
Other Career and Internship Resources
- Student Conservation Association
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources Internship program
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Rocky Mountain Institute
- Sierra Club
- The Nature Conservancy
- Smithsonian Program
- Climate Institute
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Rails to Trails Conservancy
- Maria Mitchell Association
- New York City Department of Parks and Recreation
- Alaska Conservation Foundation
- National Wildlife Federation